By checking “I agree to the Terms & Condition box” (on your online registration form), or attending or hosting any of our events, you voluntarily agree to abide by the following:
For all our events Globex Education and the Organizing Committee would only act as the event host and organizer. All arrangements for the conference such as those in travel, transport, accommodation, and services are made on the expressed condition that neither Globex Education nor Organizing Committee will be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or incidental damages, injury, losses, accidents, delays or irregularities of any kind occasioned by reason of any act or omission beyond its control, including but without limitation to, any act of negligence or breach of contract of any third party such as airlines, cruise lines, trains, hotels, restaurants, ground handlers, etc., who is to or does supply any goods or services to the participants of the conference.
Without limiting the foregoing, Globex Education and Organizing Committee will not be responsible for any losses or expenses due to delay or changes in schedule, overbooking of accommodations, default of any third parties, sickness, weather, strikes, acts of God, acts of terrorism, force majeure, war, quarantine, criminal activity, or for any other cause beyond their control. Globex Education and Organizing Committee reserve the right to change the itinerary of any of our event without prior notice. Globex Education and Organizing Committee may refuse to accept or to retain any Conference participant as an attendee in the Conference at any time.
This Web site is provided as a service of the Globex Education. The entire contents and design of the website, including all trademarks, logos, trade names, documents, databases, graphic representations, and other information, are the property of Globex Education, or used by Globex Education with permission, and are protected under Indian and international copyright and trademark laws, whether or not a notice of copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights appears on the screen displaying the information.
Except as otherwise provided herein, users of the Globex Education website may save and use information contained on the site only for personal or other non-commercial, educational purposes with proper credits to Globex Education along with website URL of the info used.
No other use, including, without limitation, reproduction, retransmission or editing, of Globex Education Web site information may be made without the prior written permission of Globex Education, which may be requested by contacting Globex Education at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conference Code of Conduct
Globex Education is committed to providing a friendly, safe, supportive, and harassment-free environment for all conference attendees and participants, regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, religion, or other group identities.
It is important to remember that a community where people feel uncomfortable or threatened is not a productive one. Accordingly, Globex Education prohibits intimidating, threatening, or harassing conduct during its conferences or events. Harassment includes deliberate intimidation, display of inappropriate images or recordings, sustained disruption of talks, and unwelcome physical contact.
This code of conduct applies to all conference attendees, including all members, speakers, media representatives, exhibitors, sponsors, volunteers, and staff. Harassment of participants will not be tolerated in any form, and Globex Education expects immediate compliance from anyone asked to stop harassing behavior. Conference attendees and participants should respect common sense rules for public behavior, personal interaction, common courtesy, and respect for private property. If you wouldn’t do it at home or in the office, please do not do it here.
Please report any incidents in which a participant in the meeting is abusive, insulting, intimidating, or acting in an unsafe or illegal manner to nearest available Staff immediately. Our Staff will be available during onsite meeting hours at the registration counter or staff counter(s) and will be happy to assist participants with contacting venue security or local law enforcement.
If you need assistance or wish to file a complaint, please contact Lakhwinder Kaur, Conference Manager, at email@example.com or +918813017240.
From time to time we use photographs of our event participants in our promotional materials. By virtue of your attendance at our event(s), we reserve the right to use your likeness in such materials.
Choosing the plenary and keynote speaker is purely based on the discretion of advisory board and organization.
All attending conference participants must pay the registration fee and at least one author per paper must attend.
The conference registration fee must be prepaid.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason they may substitute, by arrangement with the registrar, someone else from the same institute/organization.
- If a registrant is unable to attend, and providing the conference organizers are informed in writing by the final date for payment that is displayed on the website for the event in question, a registrant can leave the fee paid with the organizers as payment towards a place at the same event or another Academic Conferences event that takes place in the 12 months following the originally booked event. In the case of a contributing author, the paper will not be published in the Conference Proceedings if the fee is held over for another conference.
- Requests to leave fees to apply to a future conference must be received no less than 10 days prior to the conference opening date.
- Where the registrant is unable to attend and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person or to another event, then NO REFUND will be issued.
- Registrations from authors canceled as a result of a paper not being accepted will be refunded the registration fees paid less an administration charge of $49.
- Globex Education is not responsible for problems beyond our control such as weather conditions, campus conditions, prepaid parking, prepaid tours, etc. No refunds will be given in these situations.
Important note for failed visa applications
- Cancellations from authors made after a failed visa application will be refunded the registration fees paid in excess of $200, which covers the costs associated with processing the paper. In this event, the paper will still be published in the conference proceedings and delegates will receive an electronic copy of the proceedings.
- Cancellations from non-authors & students made after a failed visa application will be refunded the registration fees paid less an administration charge of $49 per participant registered.
- Notification must be received by us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 10 (ten) working days before the conference starts* for refunds to be eligible. Cancellations received after this cut-off time will not be eligible for a refund. * Saturday and Sunday do not count as working days. Telephone requests will not be honored.
- The final decision on refunds rests with the Globex Education Organizing Committee.
Refunds will be made in the following ways:
- For payments received by credit or debit cards, the same credit/debit card will be refunded.
- For all other payments, a bank transfer will be made to the payee nominated account.
Please note: For payments received from outside India by bank transfer, the refund will be made by bank transfer and all bank charges will be for the registrant’s account.
Still, have a question? Email us at email@example.com to clarify.
Website Privacy Statement
The Globex Education respects the privacy of all our website visitors. We strongly believe that if online activities are to flourish, consumers must be assured that information provided online is used responsibly and appropriately. To protect your online privacy, we have implemented the following policy.
About the Information We Collect
Most of the data and information we collect through our website is used only to help the organization achieve its mission of providing global platform to excellent idea and best practices in the field of education, Business, Science & Technology & Startups to increase the leadership development and quality enhancement. It is our policy to collect and store only personal information that our members knowingly provide us.
From Casual Website Visitors and General Users: We do not collect any personal information from users browsing our website. When you use the public areas of our website you are doing so anonymously. We do however; collect aggregate information, such as the number of hits (visits) per page. We use aggregate data for internal and marketing purposes, but we don’t collect any personally identifying information.
From Our Members, Accredited Programs and Other Customers: If while visiting our website you join our membership, register for conference or other events, enroll in accreditation or request other information, you will be asked to provide certain personal information. In most cases, we ask clients to provide their name, title, organization name, address, telephone and email. If you’re making a purchase, you may be asked for credit card information in order to complete your purchase.
Our physical address list of members is shared with our vendor membership. Globex Education collaboration with Vendor Members ensures leaders in the field of education, business, Science & technology & Startups access to the latest resources needed to provide their best. This collaboration is not an endorsement, but gives access to choices for you to explore. Our vendor members include manufacturers, producers and distributors of various fields & services including but not limited to education, business, Science & technology & Startups. Search our vendor listing by category for program needs.
The Globex Education website contains external links. Please be aware that the company is not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites you access via our website.
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. The only cookies the site uses are for tracking the site’s usage and are anonymous. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can control cookies through your browser preference settings.
If you suspect that we have handled your personal information in a manner that doesn’t comply with this privacy statement, please contact us by e-mailing us with the specific details to Vinay Bakshi, Director of Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org.